I guess if you would put it into Sports terms - the first Quarter is over, since it does appear that we will be back in the US next January. But there still is a lot of time, and you never know what God has in store. Hey, we don't even know what tomorrow holds, and that's good.
So far everything has been very good, and Lora is doing a really good Job of being an Amerikan in Austria. I think there cannot be anybody else who is so good on picking up on everything than she is, I cannot express how proud I am of her.
We also had our first visitors - our dear friends Chris and Stefani have already come and gone. Time is just flying by. We did have a good time talking and sightseeing, and I know Lora enjoyed having a Week full of English. Now it's back to German which is I think just fine for her.
This little country of ours is making world news again this week, with the story of a man who locked up his daughter for 24 years and had 7 children with her, one of them unfortunately did not survive this tragedy. It is just another example of people not asking WHY about anything, they just do not show courage or a general interest in somebody else, except the gossip about the Neighbor. Cultures and people are different and we are having to adjust.
I guess I never realized how Amerikanised I already have gotten, because I miss a lot of the comforts, and joys of life and churches around every corner.
Well this is probably the only time I will write since it takes me forever, We Love all of you and thank you for your prayers. Gott segne euch.

